- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
When it’s cold as hell but you still have a job to do, you need gear that’s tough enough to take on a yeti. But sometimes pants and a jacket just won’t stand up to the worst winter throws at you. You need insulated bib overalls for work to help you blow through your to-do list without letting the wind blow up your back.
(Plumber’s) Crack is Whack
Maybe you’ve got buns of steel, but you’re guaranteed to freeze ‘em off if you’re continually playing tug-of-war with your pants. Cold weather bib overalls from RefrigiWear® have adjustable suspenders that keep your pants up and keep you comfortable and warm without making it more difficult to move.
Say goodbye to constricting belts digging into your gut, too. You’ll sit more comfortably without feeling like a snake’s squeezing your midsection. Less fussing with your gear means more tackling your to-do list. And, because our insulated bib overalls keep your core warmer and your crack covered, you’ll get more done, more comfortably, even in fiercely frigid temps.
Suit Up and Take Cold Down
Just how cold is your cold? Choosing the best cold weather bib overalls for you depends on what you’ll be doing and the conditions you’ll be doing it in. Here are several insulated bib overalls comfort rated to keep you warm whether you’re at work or play in mild temps, freezing weather, or a raging blizzard.
Bib Overalls for Working in Mild Temps
ChillShield® Bib Overalls
When you’re working outside in mild temps just tuning up your truck or mending a fence, you need durable, lightweight protection from the chill. ChillShield® Bib Overalls are built with our lightest AirBlaze® insulation for protection in temps from 40°F down to 10°F, so you can keep the cold out and get to work.
But don’t let the lightweight look fool you – these bibs were built to take a beating. Abrasion-resistant panels on high-contact areas like knees, hems and pockets prevent snags and hold up against daily wear in the toughest environments.
Insulated Bib Overalls for Below-Freezing Temps
ChillBreaker® Bib Overalls
When you can’t let cold weather slow you down, ChillBreaker® Bib Overalls have your back. The high bib on the front and back add more insulation to protect your core while 8 pockets and a tool loop help you keep the gear you need close at hand.
Plus, the outershell is wind-tight and water-resistant and the fiberfill insulation keeps you warm in temps as low as 0°F without weighing you down.
ComfortGuard™ High Bib Overalls
Cold can distract you from doing your job, but ComfortGuard™ High Bib Overalls hot-cup-of-joe kind of warmth, even in -10°F temps.
These work overalls are made of rugged cotton denim that can take a beating without backing down. Wind and water can’t sneak their way in either, because these cold weather bib overalls are wind-tight and water-repellent, putting the elements back in their place. And with 6 pockets and a tool loop on the hip to keep your tools handy and organized, you’ll work more efficiently.
ErgoForce® Waterproof Low Bib Overalls
Tough, flexible and ready to work, these extreme cold bibs are 100% certified-waterproof and have a comfort rating of -30°F, providing the ultimate protection in blustery weather (think ice fishing with the wind skimming across the ice at 15 MPH). The unique design of these insulated bib overalls includes a low front that’s more comfortable for sitting or bending, but still provides protection for your back.
ErgoForce® Waterproof Bib Overalls help you ride out a rainstorm on a muddy jobsite or actually enjoy a long ride on your snowmobile. And, thanks to the super abrasion resistant outershell, ErgoForce® Bib Overalls can take a beating and come back for more every season.
Thermal Bib Overalls for Working in Mind-Numbing Cold
PolarForce® Bib Overalls
If you’re working in hell-has-frozen-over conditions, you need the heavy-duty protection of PolarForce® Bib Overalls. These bad boys deliver serious defense from anything Mother Nature can dish out, like wet, windy, -40°F conditions. These overalls are water-repellent and wind-tight to keep ice, wind and moisture out while a silver lining traps warm body-heat inside for added warmth.
PolarForce® Bib Overalls also pack a punch when it comes to flexibility. The durable softshell outer layer makes it easy for you to move around. Performance-Flex, an expandable, ribbed design, covers key flex points like knees and sides and provides an even greater range of motion to tackle your to-do list.
Iron-Tuff® Bib Overalls
If you’re looking for the O.G. in working through the coldest, toughest conditions ever found on the frozen tundra, you found it. Iron-Tuff® gear protected people cutting through the frozen landscape of Alaska to build the Alaska Pipeline and it’s been worn by recreational ice fishers for generations.
Whether you’re at work or at play in the mind-numbing cold, count on Iron-Tuff® Bib Overalls to cut through the cold and help you conquer whatever challenge you’re facing.
Extreme Softshell Bib Overalls
When adventure calls, you don’t let the blistering cold hold you back. Go toe to toe with Frosty in gear that’s got your back. Extreme Softshell Bib Overalls are constructed with three durable layers of heat-trapping material to keep you comfortable. The breathability of this material is perfect for high levels of activity since it allows sweat to evaporate instead of getting trapped inside and making you colder.
Extreme Bib Overalls also give you all the freedom of movement to bend, stretch or crouch. You’re safe from the elements with a water-repellent, lightweight softshell outer layer and adjustable Velcro straps around the waist and ankle that seal tight. With a comfort rating of -60°F (yes, that negative SIXTY degrees!), you can take on whatever awaits in the toughest, warmest gear.
Kick Back Against the Cold
When you need to be outside for work or just kicking back, nothing stops you, not even the cold. We get it, so we go beyond just “good enough” to protect you in the worst cold, wet and windy conditions with our insulated bib overalls.
Whether you’re tackling home improvement projects or working your 9-to-5, you’ll kick ass (without showing yours) in insulated bib overalls from RefrigiWear®.