- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS FOR WORK IN COLD WEATHER?
There’s nothing like putting in a hard day’s work or checking off a tough job on your to-do list. But when the day calls for working out in the cold, tough jobs become brutal, projects last longer and you have to deal with every miserable second of it. Wimpy box-store sweatshirts aren’t going to cut it when it comes to the demands of your job.
Best Thermal Hoodies to Keep You Warm in Cold Weather
We rounded up 5 top-rated best work sweatshirts to give you hard-working, flexible protection that keeps up as the temps fall this season.
Extreme Hybrid Sweatshirt
It takes one of two things to work in extreme cold – superhuman strength or this Extreme Hybrid Sweatshirt.
It brings extreme warmth with three layers of heat-trapping materials, so you stay comfortable and focused on the task at hand. But, all this warmth means nothing if you can’t work in it. This work sweatshirt’s got what it takes with Performance-Flex at the elbows to help you move better and abrasion-resistant patches on arms and front pocket pouch so it’s tough-work proof.
Fall mornings feeling more like Winter? You’ve got it handled in the best sweatshirt for work. Grip Assist silicon dots on the sleeves on the PolarForce® Sweatshirt act as an extra set of hands, so you don’t drop the ball while getting the job done.
The extras are all over this sweatshirt. Extra warmth with 3 layers of protection to keep you moving in the cold. Extra comfort with soft, yet durable material that gets you to the finish line with ease. Extra performance with Performance-Flex at the elbows so nothing holds you back from MVP status.
Need the extra protection of HiVis? We’ve got that too. The PolarForce® Sweatshirt is also available in HiVis to keep you working and help you stand out when you need it most.
Freezer Edge® Hooded Sweatshirt
Hard work doesn’t have to look it. Turn heads on the job while kicking butt in this crazy warm, crazy comfortable sweatshirt.
Hard-working from every angle, the Freezer Edge® Hooded Sweatshirt’s got HiVis panels on the shoulders to help you stand out, Grip Assist on sleeves to prevent anything from falling through your grasp and tough, durable abrasion-resistant panels that can take a beating without fraying.
Load. Unload. Repeat. Nothing puts your sweats to the test like high-impact tasks. Thanks to tough, abrasion-resistant patches on the front pocket and shoulders, you can carry, stack and shoulder whatever the day holds without wearing out your Frostline® Sweatshirt. And warm? You bet. Three heat-trapping layers keep you comfortable and warm, even in the worst kind of cold.
Bonus points: it’s also super lightweight, so you can keep at it until the job is done without extra bulk weighing you down.
RefrigiWear® Thermal Hoodies
Say goodbye to the run-of-the-mill sweatshirts that can’t keep up. Our hoodies are the real deal when it comes to staying warm.
Throw on a RefrigiWear® Hoodie when the weather’s chilly for instant warmth. For colder weather, upgrade to our Thermal Lined Hoodie. This baby’s got two warm layers: a heavy-duty outershell that stands up to really tough jobs and a warm, thermal knit lining for extra warm, extra comfort when you need. Both hoodies are preshrunk, so you won’t have to worry about them losing their fit as you wash and wear.
Hang Tough with Hardworkin’ Hoodies
When everyone’s counting on you, you can’t be bogged down by workwear that can’t keep up. You need the reliable comfort, warmth and rugged protection of the best sweatshirt for work. Shop the full collection of RefrigiWear® fleece and sweats and stand up to falling temps this season.