- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
Whether you’re working with heavy machinery, sharp objects or biting cold, hand injuries on the job are something you don’t want to mess with. Unfortunately, they’re way too common in the trades, construction and manufacturing industries. You’ve gotta be good to your hands—they do a lot for you, so return the favor and keep them protected.
At RefrigiWear®, we know a great pair of gloves is a must-have for hands-on jobs, so we’ve spent decades creating the best selection of winter work gloves for every possible environment. You’ll find everything from basic light work gloves to heavy-hitters rated for sub-zero temperatures when you shop with us. We believe you don’t have to compromise protection or performance, and our gloves are out to prove it.
These 9 insulated work gloves from RefrigiWear are built to protect your hands from the dangers of your job:
Insulated Impact Pro Gloves
If you work in construction, heavy industry, or any other job where you’re dealing with dangerously heavy materials, your hands need heavy-duty protection. That’s why Insulated Impact Pro Gloves have built-in impact plates for your fingers, knuckles and the back of your hand. Combine that with serious dexterity, enhanced grip and our lightweight insulation, and you've got a glove that's built to overcome.
Insulated Cowhide Leather Gloves with Key-Rite Nib
This isn’t your grandpa’s glove. While our Insulated Cowhide Leather Glove is made with the same quality and durability that he expected from his gear, the Key-Rite Nib gives you modern functionality for today’s jobsite. Built into the index finger, the Key-Rite Nib means you can easily operate a keypad without ever having to remove your glove. Which is good, because with a glove this comfortable, you won’t want to. And if your jobsite is a little more old school, all of our Key-Rite and Touch-Rite insulated work gloves are also available without the nib.
Grip Gladiator Gloves
Want your glove to have so much grip you can climb walls? Well, we can't turn you into Spider-Man, but the Grip Gladiator Gloves come pretty close. With a fully silicone-coated palm, nothing is gonna slip past you. Plus, these gloves are built for industrial-strength warmth and durability, packing lightweight insulation and a reinforced thumb crotch. And they're designed with a closer fit, so you’re not slowed down by bulk.
PolarForce® Gloves keep you warm down to an insane -30° without ever cramping your style. Built-in Performance-Flex panels across the knuckles and the pre-curved fit mean you keep dexterity and comfort. With silicone dots on the palm for grip assistance, you’ll never drop the ball, the box or anything else. Plus, it has touchscreen capability on the thumb and forefinger, so you’ll always be working smarter with PolarForce®.
Extreme Freezer Gloves
For those working in the truly brutal deep-freeze, Extreme Freezer Gloves have no equal. With a comfort rating of -30°, built-in impact protection, a Kevlar® thumb crotch and a synthetic leather palm with silicone grip, these gloves will keep you protected all the way to hell and back. These insulated work gloves are also available with Key-Rite and Touch-Rite nibs for easy device operation.
Waterproof Abrasion Safety Gloves
If there's anything worse than cold hands, it's cold and wet hands. Waterproof Abrasion Safety Gloves keep you dry and warm. A waterproof barrier and lining make these the weapon of choice for farmers, ranchers, or any other outdoor workers fighting off Old Man Winter.
Iron-Tuff® Insulated Leather Gloves
For over 65 years, the Iron-Tuff® name has stood for durable and rugged performance in the roughest conditions. Iron-Tuff® Insulated Leather Gloves are made with synthetic leather that’s 4 times stronger than natural leather. They’re tougher than anything the day can throw your way. Oh, and did we mention they’re comfort-rated to -30°F? When we say “tough,” we mean it.
Insulated 3-Finger Leather Mitts
There's no question that mittens offer the most warmth for your hands in frosty conditions, but sacrificing the dexterity of gloves can be a deal-breaker. With Insulated 3-Finger Leather Mitts, there's no sacrifice needed. You’ll get more flexibility than a standard mitt while keeping your hands warm in subzero conditions down to -25°F. You can chop wood, drive a fence post, or use whatever tools the job requires without freezing your fingers off.
Permaknit Cut Resistant Gloves
If you're working with glass, blades, or other sharp objects, you need special protection. Permaknit Cut Resistant Gloves are made of durable 13-gauge cut-resistant knit and are rated to CE 5 /ANSI 3 certifications for blades. Permaknit Cut Resistant Gloves give your fingers high-grade cut protection with soft, flexible comfort.
Never Pull a Punch When You’re Swinging Against the Cold
As you can tell by now, we’re pretty darn serious about keeping your hands protected. Shop our full selection of winter work gloves, including both men’s and women’s sizes, so you can give the cold a knockout punch.
No matter what you’re up against, RefrigiWear® has the options you need to keep your hands feeling warm and working hard.