- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
Time is money. On the construction site, that means no fooling around waiting for better weather. You have to work through it all. But you can’t focus on framing walls when you’re freezing your butt off.
Here are the top 10 pieces of must-have cold weather gear for for construction workers.
Best Cold Weather Jackets for Construction Workers
54 Gold Jacket
Staying warm is as good as gold for folks working on cold, brutal job sites and that's just what you get in the 54 Gold Jacket. Get serious protection and warmth so you can work thorugh winter's worst in this insulated work jacket.
With Performance-Flex at the shoulders for better movement and a heat-reflecting WarmPlus lining, you're set to tackle your to-do list in the 54 Gold Jacket.
HiVis Insulated Softshell Jacket
Let 'em see how hard you work. The HiVis Insulated Softshell Jacket gives you the durability, functionality and warmth you need to get the toughest jobs done in any conditions down to -20°F. Plus, bright colors and reflective tape on this ANSI compliant HiVis jacket gives you the visibility you need to stay seen and stay safe in high traffic, low light or crazy weather.
With uncompromising warmth, long-lasting durability, and the flexibility to move in the HiVis Insulated Softshell Jacket, you're ready to face whatever the day throws at you.
Best Cold Weather Pants for Construction Workers
You don't compromise when it comes to hard work. Neither do these PolarForce® Pants. Get ultimate comfort and performance all in one durable garment that keeps you comfortable and warm in cold temps down to -40°F. With Performance-Flex on the knees for greater mobility and a built-in belt for the perfect fit, you can be flexible on the job.
HiVis Insulated Softshell Pants
Dirt doesn't scare these pants. Go ahead and put 'em to the test. The two-tone outershell and soil-resistant Teflon® coating on the HiVis Insulated Softshell Pants work together to prevent staining and resist grime from the toughest, dirtiest jobs.
Best Insulated Hoodies for Construction Workers
54 Gold Sweatshirt
The 54 Gold Hybrid Sweatshirt is designed with your work in mind and offers a chest pocket with flap closure, a 2-stall pencil pocket on the sleeve, abrasion-resistant panels on the hand-warmer pockets and Grip Assist on the sleeves. Plus, the full-zip closure, drawstring hood with high neck, and thumbholes in the cuffs seal out chilly drafts so you can stay focused on the job, not the temperature.
Built with 3 heavy-duty layers, the PolarForce® Sweatshirt will keep you keep you comfortable and warm on the job site. With Performance-Flex at the elbows to keep you moving freely, Grip Assist on the sleeves to help you hold onto large items and a tough outershell, this thermal hoodie is ready to work.
Best Insulated Boots for Construction Workers
Ice Logger™ Boots
Great for construction and outdoor DIY projects, Ice Logger™ waterproof leather work boots not only keep you safe with a Vibram® electrical hazard compliant, non-slip outsole and ASTM composite safety toe, they also keep you comfortable with the exclusive RefrigiWear® VitaComfort® system. Fight foot fatigue and injury while stomping through your punchout list with Ice Logger&rtrade; Boots.
Stay light on your feet while crushing your day with the waterproof EnduraMax™ Boot, a lightweight work boot that stops the chill in its tracks. Comfortable for everyday wear, EnduraMax™ brings comfort and relief to tired, fatigued feet with built-in moisture management and shock absorption.
Best Cold Weather Work Glove for Construction Workers
Ergo Goatskin Glove
Smash through your to-do list, not your fingers. The Ergo Goatskin Glove features flexible goat grain leather armored with impact protection pads on the fingers and across the knuckles. These leather work gloves also deliver triple-layer warmth against temperatures as low as -25°F and also come with a pre-curved ergonomic design that prevents hand fatigue.
HiVis Super Grip
Tackle the toughest jobs with the HiVis Super Grip Glove. Dot silicone pattern on the hand creates better grip, while the neoprene, spandex and mesh back keep the gloves flexible. Plus, HiVis helps you stay seen and stay safe while you work.
Shop More Cold Weather Workwear
When cold weather comes creepin' in, kick it right back out and get back to work with winter work coats and other insulated gear built tough and made to last.