- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
So, you’re trying to outfit yourself with the toughest, warmest gear possible. You’ve already got boots to stomp out the cold, a jacket that can withstand sub-zero temps and headwear to fight the frost, but you still need handwear that’s going to be insulated enough to keep you warm and resistant enough to withstand a variety of conditions.
It’s not uncommon to encounter moisture when you’re working in the cold, and what good is an insulated glove that can’t keep you warm once it gets wet? Well, we’ve got our 5 top-rated waterproof gloves, perfect for giving the cold a cool slap in the face!
54 Gold Waterproof Leather Glove
There really isn’t anything this glove can’t do. Constructed with AirBlaze® insulation to provide ultimate warmth without limiting dexterity, the 54 Gold Glove is stylish, waterproof and tough! Kevlar® threads add extra durability and the soft, cow grain leather is reinforced with Performance-Flex technology on the knuckles to give your hands that extra mobility to conquer any task.
Waterproof Frostline® Gloves
The Waterproof Frostline® Glove perfectly accompanies our Frostline® Jacket and Frostline® Bib Overalls as the cherry on top of defeating -25°F temps. Its insulation extends through the cuff for added protection against cold and wet conditions. The comfort stretch polyester outershell moves with you, so you never feel restricted. Reflective piping detail add another level of safety to this glove to keep you seen in low visibility environments.
Waterproof Abrasion Safety Glove
Blackout the cold with a waterproof glove that’s built to take a beating. The PVC abrasion pads on fingertips and palm of the Waterproof Abrasion Safety Glove add gripping power for those tasks that can be tough on hands. Great for work or play, you’ll able to wick away moisture to stay warm and dry while things are getting down and dirty.
Dual-Layer Waterproof Double Dip Glove
This is the HiVis handwear of your dreams. The Dual-Layer Waterproof Double Dip Glove might look a lot like our Waterproof Double Dip Glove, but offers that added layer of protective warm with its built-in brushed acrylic lining. Don’t let the extra layer fool you. This is one of RefrigiWear’s most dexterous gloves. Its sandy latex palm coating makes for perfect non-slip workwear.
Waterproof Double Dip Glove
There’s a new glove in town! Sometimes less is more. Still packed with the same waterproof control of our Dual-Layer Waterproof Double Dip Glove, the Waterproof Double Dip Glove offers more dexterity and flexibility in milder conditions.
Shop More Heavy Duty Work Gloves
Now you’re ready to take on the cold AND wet! Check out all our insulated work gloves that help you get a handle on winter.