- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
There isn’t much better than a cool autumn day—until you don’t have the right cool-weather gear to keep you comfortable. It can be tricky to nail the right balance of warmth and breathability in fall clothes. Too light, and you’re shivering. Too heavy, and you’re sweating, which can lead to more shivering later.
How can you find work sweatshirts or thermal hoodies that will have you feeling just right this fall?
RefrigiWear® has you covered with these 5 best-selling thermal hoodies. With nearly 70 years of experience in making industrial-strength sweats, jackets and coveralls, you’ll find the right cool weather gear to keep you feeling great this fall, whether you’re on the job or out exploring the great outdoors.
1. Extreme Hybrid Sweatshirt
On those October mornings when the temperature takes a serious dip, the Extreme Hybrid Sweatshirt is just what you’re looking for. Its triple-layer insulation of this thermal hoodie gives you serious warmth, and Performance-Flex stretch elbow patches mean you’ve got your full range of motion to lift, bend, push and pull. Plus, it comes with plenty of pockets for on-the-job convenience.
2. HiVis PolarForce® Sweatshirt
Fall winds sometimes feel like they’ll blow you right off the job site, just like the leaves on all the trees. Three heavy-duty layers in the HiVis PolarForce® Sweatshirt create a protective barrier against chilly fall breezes. Performance-Flex panels over the elbows give you maximum range of motion while Grip Assist on the sleeves help you handle the load at work or securely carry firewood or equipment to your weekend campsite.
3. 54 Gold Hybrid Sweatshirt
Full-zip styling makes the 54 Gold Hybrid Sweatshirt your new favorite insulated hoodie *and* your new favorite fall jacket. Three heat-trapping layers, including our eco-friendly AirBlaze® insulation, keep you warm and comfortable when fall turns to winter. Plentiful pockets and abrasion-resistant panels makes it easy to put this thermal hoodie to work, day after day, all season long.
4. Insulated Quilted Sweatshirt
You can go ahead and retire that standard sweatshirt you’ve been wearing. The rough and tough Insulated Quilted Sweatshirt has an extra layer of insulation inside that will help you push through any blustery fall day, keeping you warm down to 15 degrees.
5. Women’s Hybrid Sweatshirt
Whether you work outside in the cold or inside an office that feels like a meat locker, you can work warmer when you’re protected by the two heat-trapping layers of insulation in the Women’s Hybrid Sweatshirt. This work sweatshirt for women is built tough with rivet reinforcements at stress points and abrasion-resistant panels to stand up against wear-and-tear on the job.
Fall Chores Are No Sweat with Thermal Hoodies
Fall is the time to get the toughest jobs done before the winter sets in. Just remember to gear up the right way so you stay safe and comfortable while you work. No matter what the Mother Nature has up her sleeve, RefrigiWear® has got you covered.