- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
Most folks are not built for the conditions you face: 10 hour days in blistering, subzero temps, with nothing between you and Mother Nature but your grit and your gear. When the job calls for the toughest people around, your outdoor winter workwear needs to keep up, too.
RefrigiWear® answers the call with the strongest, most durable insulated workwear the cold has ever faced. It’s time to gear up with our top 10 toughest and show the brutal cold who’s boss.
Iron-Tuff® Hooded Coveralls
It's no surprise that Iron-Tuff® Coveralls with Hood make the cut for our toughest outdoor winter workwear. Head-to-toe protection from high winds, cold temps down to -50°F and the roughest jobs with a strong, abrasion-resistant outershell make you an unstoppable force against whatever the day holds.
Iron-Tuff® Bib Overalls
Get core protection plus upper body mobility with Iron-Tuff® Bib Overalls. The high front and back of this insulated workwear keep your upper body warm without restricting movement. These overalls are warm, comfortable but most of all, they’re tough. Heavy-duty construction fights back against wear and tear from hard work, season after season with reinforced stress points and a durable outershell. No nonsense. No frills. Just a good ol’ fashioned set of hard-working overalls.
54 Gold Jacket
The 54 Gold Jacket keeps you warm down to a brisk -50°F with an innovative WarmPlus graphene lining that works like a personal space heater. It stores super-charged body heat and reflects it back to you so you’re always warm.
The job's already tough – you don't need to also fight against bulky cold weather gear. The 54 Gold Jacket features Performance-Flex, a ribbed material that expands as you move, so there's no tugging, no half-way reaching and nothing holding you back from crushing your tasks. Warmth is gold in your working conditions, and you get it with this jacket.
Extreme Hooded Jacket
Extreme warmth meets extreme toughness in one heck of a jacket that has you telling Old Man Winter to go frost himself. With a tough outershell that fights back wind, water and abrasions from rough job sites, you’ll get it done faster and more comfortably.
Lightweight thanks to a warm combo of AirBlaze® insulation and our WarmPlus graphene lining, you'll get max warmth with less bulk than other insulated jackets. Bonus: when the job starts to heat up, you have under-arm vents to let out some steam.
ErgoForce® Waterproof Jacket
You're working in conditions that send others running home. So, you need a jacket with some serious cojones. The ErgoForce® Jacket has a backbone that makes other jackets shrivel up and hide. Wind? No chance. Moisture? 100% waterproof. And it stands up to wear and tear with an abrasion-resistant outershell. Chop, reach or pull your way to the top with a bi-swing sleeve design that makes moving a piece of cake. You're warm and ready to take on the day in this cold weather gear.
Extreme Freezer Glove
Blow for blow, the Extreme Freezer Glove lands a warm punch every time with lightweight insulation, keeping you warm down to -30°F.
Your most trusted tools? Your hands. Keep them safe from rogue hammers, dropped tools and clumsy coworkers with impact protection built in. Durable construction, thanks to extra tough palm pads and Kevlar® reinforced thumb crotch, so they'll last no matter how tough the job.
54 Gold Glove
The ultimate in hand protection meets awesome performance in the 54 Gold Glove. It keeps you comfortable down to -25°F thanks to AirBlaze® insulation and soft cow grain leather to lock in warmth. Ready for action with Performance-Flex knuckles so dexterity is on your side. Built for taking on anything the day holds from rain to rough jobs with a waterproof exterior and extra tough leather palm patches.
Extreme Pac Boot
It's the mac-daddy of insulated work boots, keeping you safe and warm down to -60°F. Hazardous jobs don't mess around, but the Extreme Pac Boot features 360-degrees of safety, including a waterproof exterior, anti-slip outsole, composite safety toe, electrical hazard compliance and VitaComfort® anti-fatigue and moisture management to keep you on your feet all day long. What really sets this boot apart from other pac boots is the BOA® Fit System that delivers the perfect fit at the turn of a dial. No more taking your gloves off to adjust your boots!
Warm and comfortable are the mission when you’re facing a tough, cold job. This hiker brings ‘em both with super warm insulation and our first boot to offer the VitaComfort® Bounce Midsole for better impact protection. When the day’s done, kick ‘em off with a rubber heel plate for an easy end to a tough job.
PolarForce® Insulated Reflective Cap
Top off your tough protection with the PolarForce® Insulated Reflective Cap. Super thick to keep the cold at bay. Not only is it warm and light, it's got reflective yarn woven in for extra safety in low visibility conditions.