- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
JAYNE DENHAM'S "BLACK COFFEE AND WHITE LINES" VIDEO FEATURES ICE ROAD TRUCKERS CAST & REFRIGIWEAR GEAR
Country singer/songwriter Jayne Denham filmed the video for her song "Black Coffee and White Lines" on the highways of Alaska. The video features 3 cast members from the History Channel's Ice Road Truckers as well as some of RefrigiWear's warmest gear. The song celebrates the dedicated men and women that keep goods flowing across our whole country, even in the most extreme conditions. It's a heart-felt tribute to some of the hardworking men and women RefrigiWear loves the most.
About Jayne Denham
One of Australia's most admired country performers, Jayne has appeared on festival main stages across Australia. Jayne has scored five #1 radio hits and six top 10 CMC videos. Performing at some of the biggest truck shows in the world her single "Black Coffee and White Lines" was released at the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, TX with the accompanying video.
Also known for her trucking songs, her deep connection with American audiences and the trucker community led to Jayne becoming Ambassador for the Women In Trucking Association in the United States.
Here she is rocking the RefrigiWear Women's Pure-Soft Puffer Jacket while on the "Black Coffee and White Lines" video shoot:
About Ice Road Truckers
Ice Road Truckers aired on The History Channel from 2007 to 2017 and followed the trucking adventures of big rig drivers in remote territories in Canada and Alaska.
Ice Road Trucker Carey Hall bought himself some Iron-Tuff Coveralls back in 1992. He loves those coveralls and says they were still keeping him warm; but, in honor of the "Black Coffee and White Lines" video, we sent him some new coveralls. We also sent him some new Iron-Tuff gloves and waterproof work boots. Check out the video below to see him try them on!
Behind the Scenes of "Black Coffee and White Lines"
While on the shoot in Alaska, Jayne commented in a social media post "Not sure how we would have coped tonight in minus 8, but it felt like minus 15 due to wind chill, without our clothes supplied by RefrigiWear. THANK YOU!!"
Check out this behind-the-scenes footage and look for some of RefrigiWear's warmest insulated workwear:
- Maya Sieber: Women's Quilted Jacket and Insulated Abrasion Safety Gloves
- Carey Hall: Iron-Tuff Coveralls with Hood, Iron-Tuff Insulated Leather Gloves and Frostline Cap
- Lisa Kelly: Women's PolarForce Parka and Women's Insulated Softshell Gloves
Thank You, Truckers!
RefrigiWear salutes all of the drivers, warehouse workers and production employees that keep food and other vitally important products moving across the country.