- Recent Articles
- TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN THE WARMEST JACKETS
- WHY DO YOU NEED COLD WEATHER BIB OVERALLS?
- 5 ALL WEATHER JACKETS YOU CAN WEAR IN ANY SEASON
- 5 WORK SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR FALL TEMPERATURES
- 7 OF THE BEST WORK JACKETS FOR MEN
- 8 BEST HIGH-VISIBILITY JACKETS FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- COVERALLS vs. BIBS: WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- HOW AND WHY TO CHOOSE A PUFFER JACKET
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST INSULATED BIB OVERALLS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FLEECE JACKET
- BEST INSULATED GEAR FOR WOMEN
- OUTWORK ANY WEATHER WITH PREMIUM JACKETS
- THE BEST PANTS FOR COLD WEATHER
- TOP 7 FEATURES OF A SUBZERO SWEATSHIRT
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SWEATSHIRTS TO WEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOWN JACKET AND A PUFFER JACKET?
- WHY AND WHEN TO WEAR A VEST FOR WARMTH
- TOP 4 OPTIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL GEAR
- 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIVIS WORKWEAR
- TOP 5 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR RAINWEAR
- WHY DO YOU NEED A FREEZER SUIT IN THE GROCERY BUSINESS?
- WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR BREATHABILITY AND WICKABILITY IN COLD WEATHER WORKWEAR
- 6 MOST DURABLE COLD WEATHER WORK BOOTS FOR MEN
- CASE STUDY: KEEPING CREWS ON THEIR FEET WITH PROPER FOOTWEAR
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE WORKBOOT
- HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR WORK BOOTS
- HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT WORK BOOTS FOR LANDSCAPING
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND MOISTURE-WICKING SOCKS
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR WEARING THESE WORK BOOTS
- 5 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WORK BOOT
- TOP 5 WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES
- 5 UTILITY GLOVES THAT KEEP YOU WARM IN EXTREME COLD
- GIVE COLD THE FINGER: TOP 5 FEATURES OF PREMIUM GLOVES
- HOW TO USE GLOVE LINERS
- TOP 3 ADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE GLOVES
- 3 WAYS TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- TOP 4 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN WATERPROOF GLOVES
- HOW TO WEAR GLOVE LINERS ON THE JOB
- 9 WORK GLOVES BUILT FOR SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE
- 9 MUST-HAVE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE WORK GLOVES
- Use & Care
- 10 ESSENTIAL PIECES OF COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR FARMERS
- 10 TIPS FOR WORKING SAFELY IN COLD WEATHER
- 3 REASONS WHY FREEZER SUITS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR WORKING IN THE COLD
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO WORKING OUTSIDE
- ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- COLD WEATHER GEAR FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- HOW TO AVOID DRAFTS IN COLD WEATHER WORK CLOTHES
- HOW TO STAY WARM FROM HEAD TO TOE IN COLD WEATHER
- HOW TO STAY WARM ON THE JOB SITE
- HOW TO STORE WINTER WORKWEAR FOR THE SUMMER
- HOW TO USE REFRIGIWEAR COMFORT RATINGS TO CHOOSE INSULATED GEAR
- THE HEALTH RISKS OF WEARING TOO MUCH COLD WEATHER GEAR
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FOOT CARE WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
- THE ULTIMATE SAFETY CHECKLIST FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN COLD CONDITIONS
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR SNOWMOBILING?
- WHAT’S THE TOUGHEST GEAR FOR COLD WEATHER?
- WHICH TYPE OF SLEEVE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR WINTER ACTIVITY?
- TOP 5 COLDEST AMERICAN CITIES AND HOW TO STAY WARM
- TOP 4 TIPS FOR WORKING IN THE RAIN
- 5 TIPS FOR MOTORCYCLING IN WINTER
- HOW TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IN 4 EASY STEPS
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO STAYING WARM WHILE WORKING IN THE COLD
- HOW TO STAY WARM WHEN WORKING IN THE COLD
WOODWORKER LINN’S TOP 10 MUST-HAVES FOR WOMEN WORKING IN THE COLD
The cold better watch out because nothing holds master woodworker Linn back from her workshop. Linn took her cold weather gear from RefrigiWear® out for a spin in this video tutorial with FREE plans for a DIY fold-up desk.
Check out the video and then take a look at her 10 RefrigiWear® must-haves for head-to-toe warmth below!
Women's Extreme Sweater Jacket
Linn’s go-to jacket. The Women's Extreme Sweater Jacket is stylish enough for date night, strong enough to keep her warm while she tackles projects in her workshop, making it one of the most versatile options for women’s cold weather gear. It stands up to nasty elements with a tough, wind-tight and water-repellent finish. Inside’s nothing but comfort with a soft and warm microfleece lining designed to keep Linn moving in temps down to 10°F.
Check out our Extreme Collection for extreme protection from the cold.
Women’s Pure-Soft Puffer Jacket
There’s no question about it. This jacket is our softest jacket ever. The Pure-Soft Puffer Jacket is pure comfort with heavy hitting warmth down to 10°F. Stylish and functional with pockets to carry around the small tools Linn needs on hand and a snap-on hood to give her extra protection when she needs it.
Women’s Hybrid Fleece Jacket
This tough fleece gets the job done, day after day. With a comfort rating down to 20°F, Linn stays warm in the Women’s Hybrid Fleece Jacket whether she’s outside dealing with Mother Nature’s worst or inside battling an aggressive air conditioner.
Shop All Linn's Winter Workwear
Heavyweight Flex-Wear Top
When Linn needs lightweight protection that still packs a warm punch, the Heavyweight Flex-Wear Top does the job. This top keeps her moving with a flex material that doesn’t hold her back from stretching and bending. It even provides additional protection when used as a base-layer under a heavier jacket.
Cooler Wear™ Vest
Linn doesn’t sacrifice mobility for comfort. Movement is key when she is making precision cuts or piecing together her latest creation. She uses the Cooler Wear™ Vest to protect her core in temps as low as 10°F and for the freedom to reach, bend and stretch without that annoying tug.
Women’s Insulated Softshell Bib Overalls
Whether she’s doing chilly yard work or spending quality time with her furry best bud, Linn doesn’t worry about getting dirty. The Women's Insulated Softshell Bib Overalls are tough enough for whatever job she’s doing with serious protection from wind, water and cold temps down to -20°F.
Women's Iron-Tuff® Bib Overalls
When Linn needs heavy-duty protection but wants the option to layer, she looks to our Women's Iron-Tuff® Bib Overalls to keep her warm in -50°F conditions. With a high front bib, she gets core protection and the flexibility to pair them with a sweatshirt or fleece jacket for more upper body mobility, making it easier to go from inside the workshop to outside in the blistering cold.
Nothing gives Linn all-over warmth and protection in one tough garment like the Iron-Tuff® Coveralls. Warm enough to withstand -50°F conditions and strong enough to take on her excited golden retriever, these coveralls set the standard for comfort and durability.
Shop the Iron-Tuff® Collection to see more legendary gear.
Ice Logger™ Boot
If your feet ain’t happy, nothing’s happy. Linn keeps her feet warm, even in the snow, in our Ice Logger™ work boots, with a comfort rating down to -15°F. These boots were built for heavy-duty comfort and safety in the toughest job, from construction sites to DIY workshops.
Head and Hands
Topping off her head-to-toe protection, Linn uses a RefrigiWear® Wool Blend Watch Cap with a built-in moisture-wicking liner to stay warm and dry.
Her hands are her most important tools, so Linn protects them with gloves that keep her hands warm without sacrificing dexterity. She uses our Women’s Insulated Softshell Glove to get it done.