REFRIGIWEAR® LAUNCHES NEW HIGH-PERFORMANCE INSULATED WORKWEAR
DAHLONEGA, GA (October 25, 2021) - RefrigiWear unveiled more than a dozen new products for people working in harsh, cold conditions at the National Safety Council (NSC) Safety Conference and Expo this year.
"This launch is a result of our continuous efforts to understand the complexities of working in the cold and a demonstration of our commitment to helping our customers and their employees get the job done safely," says Ryan Silberman, CEO.
Though travel has been challenging over the last year, RefrigiWear representatives remain in the field with front-line staff in food production facilities, cold storage warehouses and construction sites to better serve customers working in these tough environments.
This season's launch includes:
- An expansion of the popular 54 Gold Collection with new colors for jacket and bib overalls as well as a feature-rich hybrid sweatshirt and hiker boot with the BOA® Fit System
- 2 Base layer sets that offer warmth and durability for everyday wear on the job
- A new HiVis Jacket in the affordable Cooler Wear™ Collection
- A new women's hybrid sweatshirt with 2 layers for extra warmth
- ChillShield® bib overalls with AirBlaze® insulation for more warmth but less weight
RefrigiWear, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of insulated industrial work wear, accessories and personal protective equipment for use in subzero temperatures, inclement weather and low-visibility environments. That same expertise in cold environments has also gone into creating everyday insulated clothing for work or play. For over 65 years, RefrigiWear has supplied the most demanding industries and climates with insulated garments and accessories to keep people warm, safe and productive. RefrigiWear is located in Dahlonega, Georgia, where many items are manufactured.
54 Breakstone Drive
Dahlonega, GA 30533